Guest Post / Reviews
Guest post / Contributor
CRMcart regularly publishes guest posts from experts who can provide unique and useful perspectives to our readers on CRM Articles .
Benefits of writing a guest post for us:
- Credit and acknowledgment of your expert knowledge
- One automatic backlink to your blog/website
- Exposure of your article on our website and some social media channels
- Possibility of collaboration in future campaigns and other marketing activities
Content topics we are interested in being covered:
- Big Data CRM
- Channel Management
- Cloud-based CRM
- CRM Integration
- Customer Data Analytics
- Customer Service/Call Centers/Contact Centers
- Enterprise CRM Solutions
- Marketing Automation
- Mobile CRM
- Sales Automation
- SMB and Mid-Market CRM
- Social CRM
Posting regulations & guidelines (please read before submitting):
- Think before you write!
- Keep the length of your sentences maximum of 20 words.
- Write in active voice as much as possible and try to avoid use of passive voice.
- Choose headings and subheadings that describe the content.
- All articles & blog posts must contain at least 900+ words. The article must be well-formatted & use proper headings and paragraphs.
- The article should be original, informative and should not have been published anywhere else online.
- Spin or promotional content is not allowed
- All images should be of high quality with size (700*475)
- Promoting any brand/product/service will be considered as a sponsored article
- 1 Nofollow link provided in free guest posting in author bio only. ( Social media profile/Personal blog)
- You can use authority site links or internal links in the content.
- For Sponsored post, contact @ email@example.com
- Backlink is not allowed in first paragraph and link should be relevant to the content.
- You can add authority site link in content like forbes, entrepreneur etc..
- Outgoing links in the article should be relevant to content and it should not be focusing to sell products or services or affiliate links otherwise it would be considered as the promotional article.
- Any link that is dead, promotional or irrelevant will be removed. Don’t do keyword stuffing. Avoid being self-promotional, but you are welcome to include a blacklink in your bio.
- Please submit your Guest/Sponsored post on firstname.lastname@example.org